counsellor northern beaches & north shore
I originally trained in hypnotherapy and meditation and more recently graduated with a Masters in counselling and psychotherapy from Jansen Newman Institute. I have also studied a somatic approach through Somatic Experience, which has been invaluable in understanding the importance of regulating our nervous system.
- Meditation facilitators Certificate 2011
- Diploma of Applied Clinical Hypnotherapy 2011
- Systemic Constellation training 2012
- Graduate Diploma of Counselling 2013
- Master of Counselling and Applied Psychotherapy 2014-2015
- Somatic Experiencing Practitioner 2012-2015
- Graduate Diploma of Relationships Counselling 2015
- Brainspotting training 2015
I continue further postgraduate studies in New York and San Francisco to further appreciate how early attachment and bonding patterns, which we developed as infants, follow us into our adult relationships. I see individuals, couples and families with adolescents in my professional rooms at Mona Vale, Northern Beaches and St Leondards / Crows Nest, North Shore Sydney.
For more information or to book a session
Please feel free to call me for a no obligation free 15 minute phone consultation to discuss your needs. For your privacy and discretion, sessions are held in professional rooms at Mona Vale (Northern Beaches) and St Leonards / Crows Nest (North Shore).
St Leonards / Crows Nest Clinic
Suite 113, 545 Pacific Highway
(cnr Oxley Street)
St Leonards NSW 2065
Mona Vale Clinic
Suite 5, 90 Mona Vale Road
Mona Vale (Warriewood) NSW 2103